Retained Safety Service
Annual Retained Safety Services from only £50 +VAT per month.
When you take out an Annual Health & Safety Retainer with CDM Scotland Ltd you get:
• Entitlement to use CDM Scotland Ltd as your ‘Competent Person’ on PQQ’s, company literature etc.
• A nominated Safety Practitioner as your day-to-day contact as well as support from other directly employed safety professionals within the team.
• An initial Health and Safety Review to establish a benchmark for your business providing recommendations and advice on compliance and training needs.
• Telephone and email support as required for short queries or enquiries.
• Bi-monthly safety alerts, newsletters & information on legislative changes and best practice updates.
• Reduced hourly rate for such things as: Assistance with preparing/reviewing RAMS, COSHH assessments, in depth project specific advice/guidance, one off H&S documents etc.
• An annual workplace or office Inspection.
For as little as £450 (+VAT) per day one of our team can work part-time or full time for you providing your management and safety team with assistance and backup to ensure your company and sites are compliant with not only the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations but also health and safety legislation in general.
Why choose CDM Scotland Ltd for your Safety needs?
• You will have nominated Safety Practitioner as your day-to-day contact as well as support from other directly employed safety professionals within the team.
• Our team becomes part of your team, named on tender submissions.
• We can produce and review documentation including RAMS, policies, procedures etc. to suit your requirements.
• We can carry out site visits, inspections and accident investigations as required.
• We’re here to help YOU!