General Health & Safety Advice
Every business is required under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 to have access to Competent Health & Safety Advice. At CDM Scotland Ltd our retained Health and Safety Adviser packages allow you to have access to a team of safety professionals who act on behalf of your company. CDM Scotland Ltd will act as an extended member of your safety team without the added expense of having an additional staff member from only £50 + VAT per month.
All our staff members have gone through a rigorous interview process to ensure only the highest calibre of staff would undertake the competent person role for your company.
A retained health and safety adviser is a person or company that provides ongoing health and safety support to your business over a period of time.
The support could simply be health and safety advice over the phone, by email or in person but may also include other services including risk assessments, annual review of health and safety policies and procedures, training, and safety inspections.
Our packages are developed to meet the individual needs of your business following a consultation with one of our experienced Health & Safety Consultants.
Every business is legally required to have access to competent Health & Safety Advice by the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 which is relevant to the hazards and risks their employees are exposed to during their work.
You may have expanded and the added pressure of undertaking the health & safety role in addition to your normal duties is becoming too much. You may be starting out and want to set off in the right direction.
We can help.
CDM Scotland Ltd understand health and safety regulations and the practical implementation to allow your business to remain compliant with the law. We will be the additional member of your team without the expense of hiring a full-time safety professional.
Our packages are tailored to the individual need of your business.
Listed below are some of the services requested by our Clients:
• A competent and dedicated Health & Safety Consultant who will work with and support your business on an on-going basis.
• Produce the company Health and Safety Policy and undertake annual reviews to ensure this remains current.
• Email and phone support as and when you require it.
• Provision of regular updates on legislation changes that would affect your business.
• Assistance with tender submission and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires.
• Assistance in changing the safety culture within a company.
• Identification and delivery of training relevant to your business.
• Assistance with RIDDOR Reporting and Accident Investigations.
• Complete an annual Health & Safety Compliance Audit and assist with preparing a management improvement plan.
• Assistance in the production of Risk Assessments, Method Statements and COSHH Assessments.
• Regular Newsletters.
• Vetting of sub-contractors you employ to ensure they are meeting the minimum standards required by Health & Safety regulations.
Starting at only £50 + VAT per month why not contact us – [email protected] - and one of our experienced Health & Safety Consultants will discuss the best options for your business.